Indian Visa for Sri Lanka Passport Holders
Users can apply for an Indian Visa by visiting several online visa providers and companies with the most secure and trusted customer support. They provide visas with minimum time and the cheapest visa delivery charges.
In this post, you will get to know about that just by following some simple steps and information which are necessary. You can get yourIndian Visa from Sri Lanka within 3 to 5 business days.
Eligibility for Indian Visa to Sri Lanka Citizens
The following eligibility criteria are required to be followed by every Sri Lankan citizen who is coming to India for several purposes -
- The documents requirements are financial documents, sufficient funds to cover the whole journey, an Indian passport updated six months before the travel date,
- Passport-size photos that match the Indian government laws and regulations
- Valid email addresses and online banking credentials are available for paying the visa fees online.
Types Of Indian Visa for Sri Lanka Citizens
- Indian Tourist Visa
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian Medical Visa
- 30 Days Tourism Visa
- 1 Year Multi Entry Tourist Visa
- 5 Year Multi Entry Visa
- Visa for Conferees
How to Apply for an Indian Visa for Sri Lanka Citizens
Applicants applying for an Indian visa can complete their application through the Indian Visa Services official portal.
- Step 1: Log on to the Website
- Step 2: Fill out the visa application form
- Step 3: Pay the visa fee
- Step 4: Upload your digital photo Passport Copy
- Step 5: Review your application Submit
Note-The Indian government will process yourIndian visa application and issue you an Indian Visa.
Processing Time for Indian Visa for Sri Lanka Citizens
The processing time taken by online visa providers to deliver your India visa by mail is between 3 to 5 business days. All the available information, along with safety measures, have been sent to applicants' mail.
Validity for Sri Lanka Citizens for Indian Visa
- The validity of every type ofIndian visa via Sri Lanka is upto 30 to 60 days. After validity, an indian visa is considered to be expired.
What steps do Sri Lankan citizens need to know when applying for an Indian Visa?
These are the mandatory requirements for every Sri Lankan citizen to follow when they come to India.
- Overstaying is not allowed in India when your Indian Visa expires.
- Your indian visa travel documents must contain two blank pages in the last sections for the other visa check-ins and processes.
- You have to show your visa at different Embassy and airports in hard copies, so printing your out in paper format is mandatory for every Sri Lankan citizen.
Do I need to get a printout of my Indian visa in paperback format?
- Indian visa in paperback format has been checked at several places when any traveller from Sri Lanka enters India, so it's mandatory to have an Indian visa hard copy in paperback format available.
Do Sri Lankan citizens need a visa to enter India?
- Sri Lankan citizens must have an Indian E Visa for travelling to India for several purposes. They must get their Indian visa checked at airports, embassies, etc.
What are the visa fees from Sri Lanka to India?
- Indian Visa fees from Sri Lanka start from $ 25 - $ 40. This visa fee is the cost of processing and all other charges included.