Indian Visa for Somalia Passport Holders
Applying for Indian visas from countries like Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, etc, became more accessible in 2023. You can get your visa in minimum time with the help of several types of online visa companies who are providing visas to more than 50+ different countries.
Travellers who hold Somalia Passports can avail of theirIndian visa easily within 3 to 5 business days with the help of legit visa companies online.
Eligibility for Indian Visa to Somalia Citizens
The following eligibility criteria are required to be followed by every Somali citizen who is coming to India for several purposes.
- Applicants'Indian passports must be updated and have valid information up to 6 months from their departure date to India with an Indian visa.
- Passport-size photo requirements, along with a valid email address, are mandatory for every Somali citizen who is applying for Indian visas.
- Users need to pay the visa fees online, for which the necessity of online banking requirements like credit card, debit card, or net banking are mandatory for every Somali citizen to have.
Types Of Indian Visa for Somalia Citizens
- Indian Tourist Visa
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian Medical Visa
- 30 Days Tourism Visa
- 1 Year Multi Entry Tourist Visa
- 5 Year Multi Entry Visa
- Visa for Conferees
How to Apply for an Indian Visa for Somalia Citizens
Applicants applying for an Indian visa can complete their application through the Indian Visa Services official portal.
- Step 1: Log on to the Website
- Step 2: Fill out the visa application form
- Step 3: Pay the visa fee
- Step 4: Upload your digital photo Passport Copy
- Step 5: Review your application Submit
Note- The Indian government will process yourIndian visa application and issue you an Indian Visa.
Processing Time for Indian Visa for Somalia Citizens
- For Somali Citizens' indian visas, processing times take upto 3 -5 business days, and all the details with proper user information are delivered in the mail.
Validity for Somalia Citizens for Indian Visa
- The validity of every type of Indian visa via Somaliais upto 30 to 60 days. After validity, an indian visa is considered to be expired.
What steps do Somali citizens need to know when applying for an Indian Visa?
These are the mandatory requirements for every Somali citizen to follow when they come to India.
- Overstaying is not allowed in India when your Indian Visa expires.
- Yourindian visa travel documents must contain two blank pages in the last sections for the other visa check-ins and processes.
- You have to show your visa at different Embassy and airports in hard copies, so printing your out in paper format is mandatory for every Somali citizen.
How can I apply for an Indian visa from Somalia?
- For an Indian visa from Somalia, you can apply through online visa providers.
Do Somalia citizens need a visa to enter India?
- Somalia Citizens need to have an Indian E Visa for travelling to India for several purposes.They must get their indian e visa checked at several places like airports, embassies etc.
What are the visa fees from Somalia to India?
- Indian Visa fees from Somalia start from $ 20 - $ 30. This visa fee is the cost of processing and all other charges included.