Indian Visa for Saudi Arabia Passport Holders
The Indian E-visa is an official online document through which a traveller can enter India and stay within its boundaries without any issues for 30 days to 180 days depending on the type of visa you have procured. You can enter India through 25 airports and 5 seaports. But can exit from India only through an authorised Immigration Check post in India.
Indian E-visa is an online document linked to your passport that does not require to be carried or stamped by any government agencies at any point in time. For procuring an India E-visa you don't have to visit the Indian embassy as it will be sent to your E-mail address when approved by the Indian government.
Documents required for Indian E-visa
To apply for an India E-visa for a Saudi Arabian citizen, they must have the following documents:
- A valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India,
- Fill up the application form under the E-visa India regime.
- One recent photograph according to the officially mentioned specifications.
- Ensure that your travel document has two blank pages.
- Take a printout of the Indian E-visa which has been sent to you by Email.
Application process for Indian E-visa
To get an Indian E-visa a Saudi Arabian citizen must follow some simple steps:
- Fill out the Indian E-visa application supported by the Government of India.
- Pay according to your convenience through Debit/Credit/Paypal.
- If required you may have to provide some additional information, which will be sent to you in your registered E-mail.
Your approved Indian E-visa will be sent to you in your registered Email ID within 3 to 7 business days.
Indian Visa fees for Saudi Arabia Citizens
As per the government there are different types of visas allotted for different purposes. The citizens of Saudi Arabia can visit India for 30 Days on a Single Entry Tourist E-visa which will cost $119.
1 year multi entry Tourist E-visa will cost $199 to Saudi citizens.
If a person is willing to visit India for 5 years he can simply apply for a 5 years Tourist E-visa which will cost $299 to Saudi citizens.
Citizens of Saudi who visit India for medical purposes can apply for a Medical visa which will cost them $149.
Saudi citizens who visit India for business purposes can apply for a Business visa for $189.Any official from Saudi Arabia who needs to visit India for conference ( government of India/state organizations) can simply apply for conference visa which will cost them $99.
What should a citizen of Saudi Arabia know before travelling to India?
There are certain thing that a person who is travelling to India with an E-visa know so that they don't face any issues at a later date;
- A traveller should not overstay in India.
- They should carry a printout of an Indian E-visa which has been sent to their registered Email IDs.
- Two blank pages at the end of their travel document.
- their visa should be legitimate for at least half a year.