Indian visa for Qatar Passport Holders
Qatar is one of the many countries that is eligible for applying for E-visas to enter India. This E-visa can allow them to enter India for a limited number of days specified on their respective visas. They can easily apply for theirE-visasthrough online forms avoiding the hassle of visiting the embassy.
Eligibility criteria of a Qatari citizen
- Must be a Qatar passport holder
- Must have a valid Email ID
- Must be a holder of a valid Debit/credit card to pay.
- Must have proof of onward travel from India
Types of Indian Visa For Qatari Citizens
- Indian Tourist Visa
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian Medical Visa
- 30 Days Tourism Visa
- 1 Year Multi Entry Tourist Visa
- 5 Year Multi Entry Visa
- Visa for Conferees
Documents required for an Indian visa by a Qatari citizen
A Qatari citizen must have the following documents to apply for an Indian visa:
- A valid passport
- Two recent photographs
- A duly filled application is present on ourwebsite.
- National ID card and past months' bank statements.
- Travel and flight itinerary.
The application process to be followed by a Qatari citizen
To get anIndian visa Qatari citizens must follow some simple steps:
- Step 1: Log on to Website
- Step 2: Fill out the visa application form
- Step 3: Pay the visa fee
- Step 4: Upload your digital photo & Passport Copy
- Step 5: Review your application & Submit
Note:After reviewing your application, the Indian government will grant you a visa to enter the country.
Processing time for Indian visas for citizens of Qatar
The processing time for an Indian E-visa will be between3 to 7 business days and may vary due to certain circumstances.
Validity of an Indian visa for citizens of Qatar
Indian E-visas are generally single entry visas allowing its holder to stay within borders for 60 to 180 days depending on the type of visa you procure.
What should a citizen of Qatar know before travelling to India?
Travellers to India should be aware of a few things to avoid problems later on:
- A traveller should not overstay in India.
- They should carry their passports and Indian visas at all times.
- Two blank pages at the end of their travel document.
- Their visa has to be valid for a minimum of six months.
How can a Qatari citizen get an Indian visa?
- Duly filled application form
- A valid passport with two blank pages at the end.
- Copy of passport along with ID card
- Two photographs
How much is the India visa fee for Qatari citizens?
The visa application fees for a Qatari citizen can be anywherebetween $117 to $220.
How much time does it take in Qatari to get an Indian visa?
It takes about 3 to 7 business days to get an approved Indian visa for Qatari residents.
Is a visa required for a Qatari resident to enter India?
Yes, a Qatari citizen must acquire a valid visa to enter India legally.