Indian Visa for Papua New Guinea Citizens Passport Holder
An Papua New Guinea visa is an official document issued by the Papua New Guinea government that allows a foreign national to enter and remain in Papua New Guinea for a specific period of time. Visitors to Papua New Guinea must obtain a visa in advance unless they are citizens of a country that has a visa waiver agreement with Papua New Guinea.
Indian E-visa is an online document linked to your passport that does not require to be carried or stamped by any government agencies at any point in time. For procuring an India E-visa you don't have to visit the Indian embassy as it will be sent to your E-mail address when approved by the Indian government.
Eligibility Requirements for Indian visa for citizens of Papua New Guinea-
To be eligible for an Indian E-visa Papua New Guinea citizens must meet the following requirements:
- An Papua New Guinea passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the intended date of departure from India.
- A digital photo of themselves that meets the Indian government's requirements.
- A valid email address.
- A credit or debit card to pay the visa fee.
Types of Indian Visa For Papua New Guinea Citizens
To get an Indian visa a Papua New Guinea citizen must follow some simple steps:
- Indian Tourist Visa
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian Medical Visa
- 30 Days Tourism Visa
- 1 Year Multi Entry Tourism Visa
- 5 Year Multi Entry Visa
- Visa for Conferees
Your approved Indian visa will be sent to you in your registered Email ID within 3 to 7 business days.
How to Apply for an Indian visa for citizens of Papua New Guinea
To apply for an Indian Visa for Papua New Guinea citizens can visit the Indian government's E-visa or India visa services website. The application process is relatively straightforward and takes only a few minutes to complete.
step1: Log on to Website
Step 2: Fill out the visa application form
Step 3: Pay the visa fee
Step 4: Upload your digital photo & Passport Copy
Step 5: Review your application & Submit
Note- The Indian government will then process your application and issue you an Indian Visa.
Processing Time for Indian visa for citizens of Papua New Guinea
The processing time for Indian E-visas is usually 3-5 business days. However, it is important to note that the processing time may be longer during peak season.
Validity for Indian visa for citizens of Papua New Guinea.
Indian E-visas are valid for up to 60 days to 5 years from the date of issue. You can enter India at any time during the validity of your E-visa. However, you must exit India before the E-visa expires.
What should Papua New Guinea Citizens be aware of if coming to India on e-Visa?
- Papua New Guinea citizens should make sure not to overstay or after their visa expires.
- A printout of Indian. visa which is sent by email is to be taken
- The Travel documents which you are carrying should have at least two blank pages.
Can Papua New Guinea citizens obtain an Indian visa on arrival?
No, Papua New Guinea citizens cannot obtain an Indian visa on arrival. They must apply for a visa in advance from the Indian embassy or consulate in Papua New Guinea.
Can Papua New Guinea citizens obtain a multiple-entry Indian visa?
Yes, Papua New Guinea citizens can obtain a multiple-entry Indian visa with a validity of up to 5 years. However, this type of visa is only issued to Papua New Guinea citizens who have a valid business visa or who are traveling to India for medical treatment.
Are there any restrictions on Indian visas for Papua New Guinea citizens?
Yes, there are a few restrictions on Indian visas for Papua New Guinea citizens. Like
- Papua New Guinea citizens cannot obtain an Indian visa if they have been convicted of a crime or if they have been deported from India in the past.
- Papua New Guinea citizens cannot obtain an Indian visa if they are traveling to India for the purpose of proselytizing or religious work.