Indian Visa for Malta Passport Holders
Malta is a major country for which a visa for India in terms of Indian E Visa is applicable. People who are residing in Malta or having the nationality of Malta can apply for an Indian E Visa online without even visiting the Indian Embassy physically. The Indian e - visa from Malta comesin various varieties and types.
Eligibility for Indian Visa for Malta Citizens
Here below are the requirements from the visitor to get Indian E - Visa for Malta Citizens
- Visitors should have their Indian passportvalid for at least 6 months within the intended date of their departure .
- Passport size photo of themselves which meets all the rules and regulations of Indian government
- Valid email ID
- Proper bank statement including debit card or credit card to pay the visa fees
Types of Indian Visa For Malta Citizens
- Indian Tourist Visa
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian Medical Visa
- 30 Days Tourism Visa
- 1 Year Multi Entry Tourist Visa
- 5 Year Multi Entry Visa
- Visa for Conferees
How to Apply for Indian Visa For Malta Citizens
Maltanationals can apply for an Indian visa by visiting the India Visa services or E-visa websites of the Indian government. The application process simply takes a few minutes to complete and is really simple.
Step 1: Log on to Website
Step 2: Fill out the visa application form
Step 3: Pay the visa fee
Step 4: Upload your digital photo Passport Copy
Step 5: Review your application Submit
Note- The Indian government will then process your application and issue you an Indian Visa.
Processing Time for Indian Visa for Malta Citizens
- Time taken to deliver an Indian e visa as per Malta citizens is between 3 to 5 business days .
Validity for Malta Citizens for Indian Visa
- Validity of Indian e visa for Malta citizens are up to 60 days from the date of issue for any kind of visa
- You must travel back to Malta before your Indian visa expires. If you stay still in India after the expiry of your Malta Indian E visa, then you may face problems and challenges.
What Should Malta Citizens get aware of if they are coming to India ?
In case your visa expires, you don't need to overstay .
After receiving your Indian E visa Malta Citizens need to print it out in a hard copy
Lastly, you need to ensure that you're travel document must have two blank pages
How Much is the Cost of an Indian Visa for Malta Citizens?
The Indian visa for Malta citizens starts from USD $ 93.59 to $ 95 . 60
How much does it take to obtain an Indian E visa for Malta citizens?
About 2 - 3 business days are required to obtain an Indian E Visa for Malta Citizens.
Can Malta Citizens Stay In India if their Indian E visa expired ?
No , no one can't stay in India if their visa expires, you need to follow the rules and regulations made by the Indian Government very seriously. Otherwise you'll face plenty and charges for staying with visa expiration.