Indian Visa for Lesotho Passport Holders
Lesotho Citizens who travel to India can get their online visa through several providers.
Applying online for an Indian visa is the most recommended and secure process for expressIndian e-visa delivery. There are various online visa providers through which you can get your Indian E visa in between 3 to 5 business days on your mail.
Eligibility for Indian Visa to Lesotho Citizens
- Below are the following eligibility requirements for every Lesotho Citizens who are coming to India with an E Visa for India-
- Applicant's passports must be updated and have valid information up to 6 months from their departure to India with an Indian visa.
- Passport-size photo requirements, along with a valid email address, are mandatory for every Lesotho citizen who is applying for an Indian visa.
- Users need to pay the Indian visa fees online, for which online banking requirements like credit card, debit card, or net banking are mandatory for every Lesotho citizen.
Types Of Indian Visa for Lesotho Citizens
- Indian Tourist Visa
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian Medical Visa
- 30 Days Tourism Visa
- 1 Year Multi Entry Tourist Visa
- 5 Year Multi Entry Visa
- Visa for Conferees
How to Apply for an Indian Visa for Lesotho Citizens
- Applicants applying for an Indian visa can complete theirIndia visa application through the Indian Visa Services website's official portal.
- Step 1: Log on to the Website
- Step 2: Fill out the visa application form
- Step 3: Pay the visa fee
- Step 4: Upload your digital photo & Passport Copy
- Step 5: Review your application & Submit
Note- The Indian government will process your application and issue you an Indian Visa.
Processing Time for Indian Visa for Lesotho Citizens
- The time taken by the online visa embassy to deliverIndian visas for Lesotho Citizens is between 3 - 5 business days. They will get their visa in a soft copy in their mail.
Validity for Lesotho Citizens for Indian Visa
- The validity of different types of Lesotho visas for several Lesotho Citizens is between 30 - 60 days, depending on the type of visa they have.
What steps do Lesotho Citizens need to know when applying for an Indian Visa?
- These are the mandatory requirements for every Lesotho citizen to follow when they come to India.
- Overstaying is not allowed in India when your Indian Visa expires.
- Your travel documents must contain two blank pages in the last sections for the other visa check-ins and processes.
- You have to show your visa at different Embassy and airports in hard copies, so printing out in paper format of your visa is mandatory for every Lesotho citizen.
Do Lesotho Citizens Need to Show their Indian Visa at airports in India?
- You need to show your visa at different places, including the airport, when you arrive in India from Lesotho.
How can I Apply for an Indian E visa from Lesotho?
- You can apply for an Indian Visa with the help of various visa providers by filling out an Indian E visa online application to their portal from Bolivia.
Are Indian visas required for Lesotho Citizens Time to enter India?
- Every Lesotho citizen requires an Indian visa according to their needs and type. With a visa, they can travel to India from Bolivia.