Indian Visa for Ghana Passport Holders
Ghana is among the numerous nations that can apply for an Indian E-visa. This implies that Ghana nationals do not need to physically visit an Indian embassy or consulate in order to apply for an Indian visa online. A single-entry visa with a maximum 60-day validity period is the E-visa.
Eligibility Requirements for Indian visa for citizens of Ghana-
To be eligible for anIndian E-visa for Ghana citizens must meet the following requirements:
- A Ghana passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the intended date of departure from India.
- A digital photo of themselves that meets the Indian government's requirements.
- A valid email address.
- A credit or debit card to pay the visa fee.
Types of Indian Visa For Ghana Citizens
- Indian Tourist Visa
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian Medical Visa
- 30 Days Tourism Visa
- 1 Year Multi Entry Tourism Visa
- 5 Year Multi Entry Visa
- Visa for Conferees
How to Apply for for Indian visa for citizens of Ghana
Ghanaian nationals can apply for an Indian visa by visiting the India Visa servicesor E-visa websites of the Indian government. The application process simply takes a few minutes to complete and is really simple.
Step 1: Log on to Website
Step 2: Fill out the visa application form
Step 3: Pay the visa fee
Step 4: Upload your digital photo & Passport Copy
Step 5: Review your application & Submit
Note- The Indian government will then process your application and issue you an Indian Visa.
Processing Time for Indian visa for citizens of Ghana
The processing time for Indian E-visas is usually 3-5 business days. However, it is important to note that the processing time may be longer during peak season.
Validity for Indian visa for citizens of Ghana
GhanaThe validity period of anIndian E-visa is 60 days from the date of issuance. As long as your E-visa is valid, you are free to enter India whenever you choose. But you have to leave India before the E-visa runs out.
What should Ghana Citizens be aware of if coming to India on e-Visa?
- They should avoid overstaying in the country after their Visa expires.
- They have to take out the print out of the Indian visa which is sent by Email.
- They have to ensure that their Travel Document has 2 blank pages.
How can I obtain a visa to India from Ghana?
- Basic prerequisites for submitting a visa application:
- a properly completed and signed application for a visa.
- two current passport-sized photos.
- a current passport.
- purchase of a round-trip airline ticket under the applicant's name.
- most recent bank account statement for the candidate.
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate.
How much time does it take in Ghana to obtain an India visa?
About three business days
Ghanaian nationals visas are processed in about 3 working days. Cash payments only are accepted at the High Commission.
Is a visa required for Ghanaians to enter India?
Ghanaians can go to India with a valid visa for a year following approval. As a Ghanaian national, you are permitted to enter India with this visa for any type of tourism. Both a business and a tourist visa are available for application.
How much is the cost of an Indian Visa for Ghana Citizens?
The cost of an Indian visa for Ghana nationals:-
The cost of a single-entry tourist visa as of 2023 is INR 8,500 plus a service charge of INR 1,800. Only the following payment methods are accepted: debit card, credit card, net banking, and UPI.