Indian Visa for Egypt Passport Holders
The Indian E-visa is an official online document that is linked to your passport. Egypt is one of the many countries that is eligible for applying for E-visas to enter India. Citizens of Egypt can apply for an Indian visa by going to the Indian visa services or the Indian government's E-visa websites to get their E-visas avoiding the hassle of visiting the embassies in their country.
Eligibility criteria of an Egypt citizen
- Must be anEgypt passport holder
- Must have a valid Email ID
- A digital photo of themselves that meets the Indian government's requirements.
- Must be a holder of a valid Debit/credit card to pay.
- Must have proof of onward travel from India
Types of Indian Visa For Egypt Citizens
- Indian Tourist Visa
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian Medical Visa
- 30 Days Tourism Visa
- 1 Year Multi Entry Tourist Visa
- 5 Year Multi Entry Visa
- Visa for Conferees
The application process to be followed by an Egypt citizen
To get an Indian visa Egypt citizens must go to the Indian visa services or the Indian government's E-visa websites to get their E-visas avoiding the hassle of visiting the embassies in their country. Some simple steps to get an Indian visa are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Log on to the Website
- Step 2: Fill out the visa application form
- Step 3: Pay the visa fee
- Step 4: Upload your digital photo & Passport Copy
- Step 5: Review your application & Submit
Note: After reviewing if your application is approved, the Indian government will grant you a visa to enter the country.
Processing time for Indian visas for citizens of Egypt
The processing time of anIndian E-visa for an Egyptian citizen will be between 3 to 7 business days and may vary due to some circumstances.
Validity of an Indian visa for citizens of Egypt
Indian E-visas are generally single entry visas allowing its holder to stay within borders for 60 to 180 days depending on the type of visa you procure.
What should a citizen of Egypt know before travelling to India?
Travellers to India should be aware of a few things to avoid problems later on:
- A traveller should not overstay in India.
- They should carry their passports and Indian visas at all times.
- Two blank pages at the end of their travel document.
- Their visa has to be valid for a minimum of six months.
How can an Egyptian citizen apply for an Indian visa?
To apply for an Indian visa you must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Duly filled application form
- A valid passport with two blank pages at the end.
- Copy of passport
- Two photographs
How much is the India visa fee for Egyptian citizens?
The visa application fees for an Egyptian citizen can be anywhere between 2475 EGP to 6296 EGP.
How much time does it take in Egypt to get an Indian visa?
It takes about 3 to 7 business days to get an approved Indian visa for Egypt residents.
Is a visa required for an Egypt resident to enter India?
Yes, an Egyptian citizen must acquire a valid visa to enter India legally.