Indian Visa for Bahrain Passport Holders
Bahraini citizens can apply for an Indian visa by going to the Indian visa services website or the Indian government'sE-visa websites to get their E-visas avoiding the hassle of visiting the embassies in their country.
Eligibility criteria of a Bahrain citizen
- Must be aBahrain passport holder
- Must have a valid Email ID
- A digital photo of themselves that meets the Indian government's requirements.
- Must have a valid Debit/credit card to pay.
- Must have proof of onward travel from India
Types of Indian Visa For Bahrain Citizens
- Indian Tourist Visa
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian Medical Visa
- 30 Days Tourism Visa
- 1 Year Multi Entry Tourist Visa
- 5 Year Multi Entry Visa
- Visa for Conferees
The application process to be followed by a Bahrain citizen
To get an Indian visa Bahraini citizens must go to the Indian visa services or the Indian government's E-visa websites to get their E-visas avoiding the hassle of visiting the embassies in their country. Some simple steps to get an Indian visa are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Log on to Website
- Step 2: Fill out the visa application form
- Step 3: Pay the visa fee
- Step 4: Upload your digital photo & Passport Copy
- Step 5: Review your application & Submit
Note: After reviewing your application, the Indian government will grant you a visa to enter the country.
Processing time for Indian visas for citizens of Bahrain
The processing time for an Indian E-visa will be between 3 to 7 business days and may vary due to certain circumstances.
Validity of an Indian visa for citizens of Bahrain
Indian E-visas are generally single entry visas allowing its holder to stay within borders for 60 to 180 days depending on the type of visa you procure.
What should a citizen of Bahrain know before travelling to India?
Travellers to India should be aware of a few things to avoid problems later on:
- A traveller should not overstay in India.
- They should carry their passports and Indian visas at all times.
- Two blank pages at the end of their travel document.
- Their visa has to be valid for a minimum of six months.
How can a Bahraini citizen apply for an Indian visa?
To apply for an Indian visa you must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Duly filled application form
- A valid passport with two blank pages at the end.
- Copy of passport along with ID card
- Two photographs
How much is the India visa fee for Bahrain citizens?
The visa application fees for a Bahraini citizen can be anywhere between $155 to $320.
How much time does it take in Bahrain to get an Indian visa?
It takes about 3 to 7 business days to get an approved Indian visa forBahraini residents.
Is a visa required for a Bahraini resident to enter India?
Yes, a Bahraini citizen must acquire a valid visa to enter India legally.