Indian Visa for Albania Passport Holders
Most visitors to Albania require a visa to enter the country. However, citizens of certain countries, including all European Union member states, the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, can visit Albania for up to 90 days without a visa.
Eligibility Requirements for Indian visa for citizens of Albania-
To be eligible for an Indian E-visa for Albania citizens must meet the following requirements:
- A Albania passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the intended date of departure from India.
- A digital photo of themselves that meets the Indian government's requirements.
- A valid email address.
- A credit or debit card to pay the visa fee.
Types of Indian Visa For Albania Citizens
- Indian Tourist Visa
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian Medical Visa
- 30 Days Tourism Visa
- 1 Year Multi Entry Tourism Visa
- 5 Year Multi Entry Visa
- Visa for Conferees
How to Apply for Indian visa for citizens of Albania
To apply for an IndianVisa for Albania citizens can visit the Indian government's E-visa or India visa services website. The application process is relatively straightforward and takes only a few minutes to complete.
Step 1: Log on to Website
Step 2: Fill out the visa application form
Step 3: Pay the visa fee
Step 4: Upload your digital photo Passport Copy
Step 5: Review your application Submit
Note- TheIndian governmentwill then process your application and issue you an Indian Visa.
Processing Time for Indian visa for citizens of Albania
The processing time for Indian E-visas is usually3-5 business days. However, it is important to note that the processing time may be longer during peak season.
Validity for Indian visa for citizens of Albania
Indian E-visas are valid for up to 90 days from the date of issue. You can enter India any time during the validity of your E-visa. However, you must exit India before the E-visa expires.
What should Albania Citizens be aware of if coming to Indian on e-Visa?
- Albania citizens should make sure not to overstay or after their visa expires.
- A printout of Indian. visa which is sent by email is to be taken
- The Travel documents which you are carrying, should have at least two blank pages.
- Can I apply for an Indian visa at the airport?
No, Albania citizens cannot apply for anIndian visa at the airport. All Indian visas must be obtained in advance from an Indian embassy or consulate.
- Can I extend my Indian visa?
Yes, Albania citizens can extend their Indian visas for a maximum of 180 days. To extend your visa, you must apply to the Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO) in the city where you are staying.
- What do I do if my Indian visa is lost or stolen?
If your Indian visa is lost or stolen, you must report it to the nearest police station and then contact the Indian embassy or consulate in Albania. You will need to provide a copy of the police report and your passport information in order to obtain a replacement visa.
India Visa Application Fields for Citizens of Albania
Eligible citizens of Albania can complete a simple Indian eVisa application online in just a few minutes. It is necessary for the applicant to select the purpose of the stay and supply a range of personal information in order to complete the form, including:
- Current address
- Passport number
- Marital status
- Educational qualifications
- Visible identifying marks
- Travel itinerary for India
- Intended port of exit and entry to India