5 Years E Tourist Visa
The 5-year Indian e-Tourist Visa is a multiple-entry visa that allows visitors to enter and exit India multiple times within a period of 5 years. Each stay in India cannot exceed 90 days.
To be eligible for a 5-year Indian e-Tourist Visa, you must:
- Be a citizen of one of the eligible countries.
- Have a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining.
- Not have any criminal convictions .
- Not have been deported from India in the past.
To apply for a 5-year Indian e-Tourist Visa, you will need to:
- Create an account on the India Visa Service website.
- Complete the online visa application form.
- Upload the required documents, including a copy of your passport, a recent passport-sized photo, and a scanned copy of your credit or debit card.
- Pay the visa processing fee.
The processing time for a 5-year Indian e-Tourist Visa is typically 3-5 business days. However, it may take longer during peak season .
Once your visa is approved, you will receive a confirmation email. You must print out this email and bring it with you when you travel.
When you arrive at an Indian airport , you will need to present your eVisa to the immigration officer. The officer will then stamp your passport and allow you to enter the country.
Benefits of a 5-year Indian e-Tourist Visa
There are several benefits to having a 5-year Indian e-Tourist Visa, including:
- You can travel to India as many times as you want within a period of 5 years, without having to apply for a new visa each time.
- You can stay in India for up to 90 days on each visit.
- You can apply for the visa online, which is a quick and easy process.
- The visa is relatively affordable.
Things to keep in mind when applying for a 5-year Indian e-Tourist Visa
- Make sure that you are a citizen of one of the eligible countries.
- Make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months after your return date from India.
- Make sure that you have all of the required documents before you apply for your visa.
- Apply for your visa well in advance of your travel date, especially if you are traveling during peak season.
Tips for traveling to India on a 5-year e-Tourist Visa
- Make sure that you have a valid passport and visa with you at all times.
- Be aware of your surroundings and take precautions to avoid becoming a victim of crime.
- Be respectful of Indian culture and customs.
- Dress modestly, especially when visiting religious sites .
- Learn a few basic Hindi phrases.
- Be patient and understanding. Things may not always go according to plan in India, but it is a beautiful and rewarding country to visit.